Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What Works

When I was about to start my journey in weight loss, my mother handed me Dr. Ian's Fat Smash Diet. I took the book, and read the first part. I followed it, and I cheated quite frequently (pork chops, cookies, etc.) through the first part. I lost seven pounds the first week. When I saw that this worked, and the fact that I had cheated, and had still lost seven pounds, I was excited. From then on, I put the book away, made my on regimen, I have lost 4o pounds and counting. Now I am just working on continuing weight loss, but also doing toning and strengthening.

See, people need to realize one thing when they are dieting, and that is they need to go with a diet they can live with for the rest of their lives. Not a diet that lasts a week or a couple months, but something you can do until death. Dr. Ian Smith's book is a great place to start, but now, out of curiosity, I am looking at other weight loss books to see what they have to say, too. Recently, I found The Official Fitness Model Program, and I must say, this looks really interesting. This program is supposed to teach you how to eat, train, and look like a fitness model. On top of that, they are supposed to help you with a beauty regimen for great hair and skin, too. Neat, this Official Fitness Model Program will be getting a visit from me soon. I guess I better start on those before and after pictures.

Anyways, I came across this website about weight loss that really grossed me out, but I do have to say that the thing about the 'plaque' in our bodies is true. I mean, that is why people get heart attacks, if you want to see the site (ewwwww!!!) I am talking about just click this hyperlink. On the brighter side, I found something much more to my liking that I cannot wait to check out, it is the Simple Diet Guide. What attracted me to this website was not only its name but its concept. This program seems so much more simple and real than other programs, not to mention, they are so sure about themselves that they have 100% money back guarantee up to sixty days. My curiosity is killing me, I gotta go check this out...If you know or have any experience with these programs, please fill me in. If you have any questions on weight loss, please ask. I'll do my best to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment